2019


    I'm fucking unicorn (collaboration with Zilone)

    Cats

    Dogs

    Les gens me fatiguent

    Never forget casset
    Never forget floppy

    Voggle

    Allez tous vous faire foutre

    Non aux huiles de palmes

    No pain, no game

    Baseball

   Ohana

    Love Portal

    Un, deux, trois, cat

    Cookie

    Hide and Seek

    Mercury

    Totoro vitruvian

    Feel good

    Dalai

    Late

    51 nuances de jaune

    Clash Royale

    Hakuna matata

    Sorry, not today

    Tribute to Peter

    Daily list

    I've decided to be happy

    Airplane paper

    Big Daddy plan 2.0

    Project E 2.0

    Serenity plan 2.0

    Marvin plan 2.0

    Consol project 2.0

    Fullmetal plan 2.0

    Delorean plan 2.0

    Bending unit plan 2.0

    Family portrait

    I play, I die...

   Viva la aviacion


    One-punch club

    C'est pas faux

    On en a gros

    I survived the apocalypse

    Climb to the pocket

    Dealer

    How to praise the sun